- Three (3) pairs from this event will represent the ACT at the Australian National Championships to be held in Perth.
- 10-11 April. Note if there are sufficient entries a Friday Evening sesson 9 April will be held.
- 7:20pm Friday 9 April 2021 (if sufficient entries)
- 9:00am Saturday 10 April 2021
- 9:00am Sunday 11 April 2021
- Venue: Canberra Bridge Club, 5-7 Duff Place, Deakin ACT
- Pre-entry is essential
- Entries close at 10:00am Friday 9 April 2021
- Late entries will be accepted only under strict conditions and at the sole discretion of the event organiser.
- To enter:
- Cost of Entry
- $110 per player
- For CBC Members, payment by CBCPay ONLY
- For non-CBC Member, payment to BFACT direct deposit
- No cash payments on the day
- Tea and Coffee available as per the CBC kitchenette
All current financial female members of a bridge club affiliated to BFACT, in accordance with ABF Regulations, will be eligible to play.
Entrants are not required to be intending to represent the ACT at the ANC but if “non-contending” are asked to indicate that status to the director.