BFACT Restricted Pairs
Date: Sunday 11 April
Time: 9:30am start - 4:30pm (approx) finish
Venue: CBC Clubrooms, 5-7 Duff Place, Deakin ACT 2600
Entry Fee: $22.00 per player, $14 students
A Match Point Pairs event for players with fewer than 300 MPs (as at 30/3/ 2021).
Grandslam members with a rating of less than 56% are eligible to play.
This year the national Restricted Pairs Championship will be held in Perth on the weekend of 17-18 July during the Australian National Championships.
The ABF is offering a subsidy for two pairs of up to $2000 per pair selected from the BFACT Restricted Pairs.
- Two sessions starting at 9.30am and finishing about 4.30pm
- NO Lunch provided
- Entries close 10.00am, Friday 9 April
This is a Covid safe event -please observe the rules
Payment for CBC members by CBCPay (no direct deposit available)
Non-CBC members direct deposit to BFACT:
Account No. 03416852
(Please provide name)
No cash on the day
CONDITIONS: Previous recipients of this ABF subsidy are ineligible. Grand Slam ratings will be converted to ABF masterpoints as per the ABF conversion method.
BRING YOUR OWN LUNCH. Only Doubleshot cafe is open on Sundays, or IGA. The nearest eating options are either Curtin or Yarralumla shops
PRIZE: the top 2 pairs will be eligible for airfares (booked by ABF) and a subsidy up to $250 (total = airfare + subsidy, capped at $2,000 per pair).
- Tony Georgeson & Judy Netting
- Tim Mather & George McLean
- Susan Johnston & Dorothy Holt
- Shannon Bowen & Max Mullamphy
- Simon Grant & Ruitian Lang
- Odette Mayne & Dan Danton
- Claire Hughes & Cathi Bywater
- Andrew Kettle & Deb Milner
- Paul & Debra Birkby
- Peter Kowald & Colin Davidson